Monday, October 14, 2013

Good-Bye from Jordan (AKA Henry Noss)...

Left to Right: Molly, Jordan, Carter

"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust.They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." 
~ Roger A. Caras


My Dearest Molly & Carter,

You have meant so much to so many. Thank you for making us your all! I wish you the best time in your semi-retirement, and I hope to see you again.

Left to Right: Carter, Henry, Molly

Henry Noss wanted me to tell you good-bye as well; he can't write or spell really so I needed to do it for him. So from Jordan and Henry...we love you.

Thank you for allowing us to be the center of your universe.

~ Jordan & Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment