Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Break Blastoff!

Branson is the Place to Be!
And Southwest can now get you here!
  

The Blues Brothers were soooo cool!
"Oh my goodness Carter! Can you believe all the stars we've met in the last week!? We are sure to go far on the radio, on stage - even on film!" 

"I know, Molly, I am star struck! What dreamy guys we met, and everyone was so nice!"

The Cleverly's were tons of fun!










And Clay Cooper was very friendly!





















"What about SIX!? Remember when we met them???"

"Of course, Carter! How could I forget all of those colorful shirts!?"


See my big smile? I was a happy girl!

"Molly, do you think the red one ever wants to be blue? Do you think the one in yellow ever just wants to wear purple!?"

"Carter, why must you ask these silly questions! I'm glad you let me do the talking at Silver Dollar City. And thank goodness you didn't wear that ridiculous mask!"

But this is my mean outlaw look - grrrr.......

"But it doesn't fit our image - just ask our publicist."

"What's a publicist?"

"Oh, Carter, you have much to learn about show biz."

"But I just want to be an OUTLAW!"

"OK. Just this once, let's wait on the train tracks and we'll hold up the next train!"

Stop right there, and, um, give us all your dog treats - grrrr....

"Well, I guess you're right, Molly, I don't think we'll get a single treat. We don't look very scary."

"I know. We weren't even brave enough to ride Outlaw Run. It was soo fast, and soo tall, and it had such a big drop."

"I get the chills just thinking about it!"

"Today was a nice day to thaw out those chills though! We are finally blossoming into Spring, and Spring Break is going to be so fun!"

I do really like these pretty flowers and skirts

"And we get to wear them through March! We'll be playing with all of the kids that visit us during Spring Break!"

"Like my friend today! We had so much fun!"

I love my job!

"Oh, Carter, let's not forget to mention that this Sunday is St. Patty's Day, and Monday is the first day to kick off Titanic's Author's Week!"


We invite all of you to come and join us in Branson! Fly Southwest, stop by and visit Silver Dollar City's new Outlaw Run, visit Titanic for our 1st ever Author's Week, or come see us during your Spring Break! 

Branson is the place to be!!

We can't wait to meet you!

Love,

   Molly & Carter




Click Here to learn more about Titanic's Author's Week!

Click Here to visit Molly & Carter's web page!




No comments:

Post a Comment