Monday, August 26, 2013

Captain David Good Bye...

Left to Right: Captain David, Molly, Officer Mick

Dear Molly & Carter,

Hi, my name is Tatum.  I am a girl Beagle and my human is Captain David.  I have not met you two, but I know you because I can smell all about you on my human when he comes home after being gone during the day.  He knows I can smell you when I sniff him, and he tells me all about your adventures.  

Left to Right: Captain David, Carter

He says you are very nice to everyone and he looks forward to seeing you because it always brightens his day. He says he really likes the way little humans act when they see you and pet you.  He told me he is not going to see you very much next year, but I don’t know what a year is.  He says he will miss you and I won’t get to smell you as much as I do now.  

Molly & Maddie (The Captain's granddaughter!)

He said it makes him sad that he won’t see you as much, but he is more sad that the little humans won’t get to pet you anymore.  Maybe we can meet someday and play chase each other!

Love, Tatum   



"Molly, we have a new friend! Thanks for writing us Tatum!"

"We would love to play chase with you!" 

"Only if Maddie and Patty are there!"

"But we love you too Captain!"

"We'll miss you and want to thank you for letting us take the helm of Titanic!"

No comments:

Post a Comment