Friday, June 28, 2013

Coming This July!!!

Have a Safe & Fun 4th of July!!
"Carter, it is officially summertime and we are in full swing here at the Titanic! I love the month of July!"

"Me too! We get so many visitors and I just LOVE all of the adorable children we have been meeting!"

"And they LOVE us!"

"That's a lot of love going around this ship!"

"And a lot of excitement too! After 4th of July weekend we have an extra special guest coming to see us. Can you guess who it is?"

"WHO!? Tell me, tell me!"

"I'll give you a clue - she's beautiful, sparkly, & helps wishes come true..."

The Fantasy Princess?!

"Oh my goodness, Molly! I am soooo excited! I can't believe she's coming back! When? When will she be here!?"

"She will be here every weekend after the 4th of July weekend in July. Every Thursday to Sunday, 11-4!"

"So we can see her all month!?"

"Yes! Isn't it divine?"

"I don't know what that means, but it sounds good!"

"We'd better get out our tiaras and polish them up!"


We need some summer sparkle too!

"And we'll need our special dresses for the Fantasy Princess Breakfast at The Chateau on the Lake."

"Uh, Molly, we aren't going to the breakfast."

"WHAT!? I want to talk to my agent! Why aren't we going!?"

"Because we are DOGS, and dogs can't go to a breakfast where little Lords & Ladies are eating scrumptious food, dressed in dazzling clothes and learning proper etiquette.... wow, why weren't we invited? It all sounds delicious and fun... except for the etiquette - I always mess that part up."

"Well, that's probably exactly why we weren't invited, Carter! You chew with your mouth open, let your tongue hang out, snort when you DEVOUR your food, and you NEVER use a napkin!"

"Sorry, Molly. I'll try to be more like a lady...can you teach me?"

"Not after last time - REMEMBER? After a few minutes of tea you fell apart!"

I was tired that day!

OK, Carter, I'll give you a 2nd chance, but we have a lot of work to do before the princess arrives! First, let's work on chewing with your mouth closed, then...."


Will Molly be Able to Teach Carter to be a Lady?
Come find out this July when you visit them at the Titanic!
...And don't forget to bring your little ladies to meet the Fantasy Princess!

We'll be Right Here to Greet You!
     Molly & Carter


Click Here to learn more about the Princess Breakfast and the Princess Appearances at the Titanic!

No comments:

Post a Comment