Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's a "Ruff" Life

Thawing out after a long winter!

"Carter, did you check me out in these designer sunglasses?"

"Yeah, they make you look much better in pictures! Now you won't be squinting as much!"

I think I need to get some sunglasses too!

I thought you were just falling asleep in this picture!"

"I guess you might be right on that one, but I could still use some shades because it's almost summer!" 

"We are REALLY busy in the summer and we will be taking a lot of photos. Our fans love to take pictures with us!"

"I hope we get to meet some dads this month. It's Father's Day soon, and it makes me think back on the days with our father and grandfather... times were different back then."

They wore some funny clothes too!

"Do you think dads were the same though? Do you think they liked cars?"

YES!
"And sports?"

YES!
"And boats?"

YES!

"That's why we are having a Father's Day weekend Bass Pro Boat Show at the Titanic!"

"Really!? Father's would LOVE that! When does it start?"

"It starts Saturday, June 15th."

"Oh my goodness! You know what that means, right!?"

"What?"

"We only have a few days to get our swimsuits!"

What do you think of this one? 

"I think it's a little too revealing, Molly! How about a one-piece?"

"Carter, you're no fun!"

"Just looking out for you big sis!" 

"OK, you win. Let's wrap up this blog and go look out for some deals!"


Join us on the "Ship of Dreams" this Father's Day weekend for our Bass Pro Boat Show!
It'll be fun in the sun with your two favorite Mascots!

     Molly & Carter

Click Here to visit the Titanic Dogs web page!
Click Here to learn more about the Father's Day Boat Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment