Monday, September 23, 2013

Good Bye from 1st Class Maid Jamie...


My darlings! 

Molly & Carter, to say I adore you is putting it mildly! I'm crazy, over the moon in love with both of you. We've been friends at first sight since you first came to the Titanic. All of the fun times we've had at the ship will always stay in my heart as some of my best memories & I'll treasure every sweet kiss you have me. You both have touched soooo many people with your soft, kind eyes, your big hearts, & adorable faces. I really love all of the times we got to spend rolling around in the grass in Titanic's back yard, you were such a good sport for modeling the sunglasses with me lol! 

Loving you so much inspired me to get my very own puppy. He is a miniature dachshund (weenie dog) his name is Prince & he LOVES to bark! A lot! I love him soooo very much & I've told him all about you! He says thank you for being there for me before he could come along & be my very own doggy. I know that Molly, Carter, & Jamie will stay friends for a very long time! I love you very much,

Aunt Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment