Monday, September 16, 2013

Good Bye from 1st Class Maid Misha...

Left to Right: Molly, Misha Lee, Carter

Dear Molly & Carter,
 
    I have so many wonderful memories of the two of you. I have seen you both bring so many smiles to so many people of all ages. You will be missed, not only by all of your fans, but also by your Titanic family. I know you both will continue to touch the hearts of people everywhere you go. I wish you two the best and hope you visit your crew soon. Love You!! 

~First Class Maid Misha Lee 


"Aww, Carter, remember this picture with sweet Misha?"

"Um, not really. I think I must have slept through it."

"Wow, look at how nice our hair looks!"

"Did Misha do our hair that day?"

"No, silly, she does human hair! Maybe we can go to cosmetology school when we retire!"

"Cosmo-what?"

"It's where you learn how to make people beautiful."

"But we're dogs."

"Oh, never mind, Carter!"

We love you Misha Lee! Thanks for the good-bye letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment