Monday, September 9, 2013

Good Bye from Officer Rod...

From left to right: Carter, Rod, Molly
My Dear Molly & Carter,

How sad I was to hear of your impending retirement!  Then again, you have indeed had a full career with us here at Titanic!  After all, in dog years, you've been doing this for almost 28 years!  That is indeed a very long time to work as hard as you girls work.  I simply can't imagine what it must be like to ride around the museum in a carriage and have hundreds of people petting you all the time, and then the tricks you do!  You amaze me every day!

Molly, I will miss giving you those belly rubs and finding your tickle spot, seeing your bright smile coming into work everyday.

Carter, I am going to miss your laid back attitude.  You have turned lying around and absorbing adoration into an art form...Bravo, my dear!

Well ladies, it is time to sign off.  As the Goldsmith family says, I won't say goodbye because that is forever.  I'll just say to you now...see you later!

All my love to you both!
Rod Dobie
Original Crew Member
Titanic Branson 

No comments:

Post a Comment