Thursday, July 11, 2013

Good Bye from Maid Erickia...

From Left to Right: Carter, Erickia, Molly

Dear Molly & Carter,

How does one congratulate you two beautiful girls on all the great work you have done in one short letter? I'm not even sure it's possible! You two are the heart of our crew here on Titanic, and I know you will be missed. Well, we will miss you. I'm sure you will be too busy with your amazing adventures to miss us much! You will have to remember to stay in touch, whether it be a letter, a message in a bottle, or morse code!

I remember my first day here. I was so nervous about messing something up, but a few hours in, I got to meet you lovely gals! Momma Kelli brought you by the staircase to meet the new crew members, and you both licked my hand! I instantly felt welcomed!

I really hope everything you do in the future makes you both truly happy! I shall miss you with all my heart! Au revoir et bonne chance mes amours! (Good bye and good luck, my loves!) 

1st Class Maid Erickia

No comments:

Post a Comment