Monday, July 22, 2013

Good Bye from Mama Kelli Sanders...

From Left to Right: Molly, Kelli, Carter

Dearest Molly & Carter,

Even though I will still see you all the time, I felt I wanted to write a little letter myself to share a few words about how you have impacted my life! 

When I first arrived in Branson in January of 2010, I remember looking for work at the Titanic. Little did I know that you two would be such a big part of my future as a crew member here at the ship! Everyone always asks me how I got THIS job!?!? They think I'm pretty lucky to work with you two, and I have to agree! I always tell them I was at the right place at the right time! We all were, I guess!

Left to Right: Kim, Molly, Kelli S., Carter, Kelli R.

To be part of such an amazing team of women has truly been a blessing, and I believe I am a better person for having known all of this crew! 

The good news in all of this is that you are only "Semi-Retiring." In the coming years, we can all still get together for special events and occasions at the Titanic - it will be like a family reunion! I am excited for those happy times!

So, my sweet girls, I will see you at home, but I will miss seeing you at the ship every day! I know you will love your life away from the spotlight and take every opportunity to simply ENJOY being dogs! 

Love you Furr-ever!

Your Mama Kelli


No comments:

Post a Comment