Monday, July 8, 2013

Good Bye from Officer Eric...

From Left to Right: Carter, Eric, Molly

Dear Molly & Carter,

I'm writing to say how much I'll miss the two of you being around. It was Wednesday through Sunday where working at Titanic had been a little more special. Whether I was at the map, the Grand Staircase, or upstairs, you would always come by and visit with our guests. I remember watching everyone in the room look in "awe," knowing they got to meet two of our most important 1st Class Passengers on board Titanic. That is something I will dearly miss about having you two here. 

I know that I will always remember you two, but having a photo with you is what made my memory so much fonder. You have always made everyone's day a little brighter, and it will be sad to see you both leaving. I hope your retirement will be great. You still have many dog years left. Enjoy yourselves "off" the Titanic and welcome to a new world!

With Love from Your 1st Class Officer,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment