Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Molly and Carter's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

The 5th Day of Christmas!


David Parker - Captain 

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me  - a Titanic glass you MUST see!


Why do we LOVE Captain David!? Who wouldn't love the Captain of the Ship of Dreams!  You would think he is too busy to visit with the dogs down in 3rd class, but he always makes time to see us and say hello. We feel very special when he does that and so do our guests. I love to watch young boys suddenly realize who is standing before them as they see the shoes, the loooong pants, the stripes on the uniform, up to the bearded face, then the Captain's hat. What wide eyed wonder strikes them as he bellows out his first greeting! And when he tells the story of Titanic's maiden voyage, our passengers listen as they would to one speaking with authority! It's marvelous to behold!

We chose to give Captain David a Titanic Pilsner Glass! It is tall and slender, and it has a Titanic seal on it! This was our pick for the Captain because we could picture him on his fishing boat enjoying a nice, ice cold glass of, um, iced tea! Enjoy Captain! 

He really liked the gift!

"Molly, I see you have been taking lessons from me and you used some big, fancy words for your blog today!"

"Speaking of lessons Carter, do you remember when Captain David and Officer Mick taught us how to steer the ship!?" 

"Yes! I got to take the wheel while you were off in the Bahamas taking your vacation! When you returned you wouldn't stop asking the Captain for your turn to learn!" 

Captain David showed me what to look for!

"And learn I did! They said I was excellent at the helm!"

"Wow! You really did learn some big, new words! Next, I'll have to teach you how to give a 'high five' so you can really be in with the Captain like me." 
 
I am always in tight with the Captain!
 
"That's ok Carter. I am already in with Maddy."

"Maddy?"

"Yes, you know, the Captain's granddaughter? Oh, that's right. You weren't there when she came to see me and held me in her arms, and smiled from ear to ear as she held me like a baby." 

 
It's all about who you know

"Oh! I want to be held like a baby! Will you ask her to comeback and see us Molly?"

"I'll see what I can arrange. I'll talk to the Captain next time I am out on his fishing boat enjoying an ice cold glass of tea!"

"Maybe he'll let you use his new glass!"

I can ask Mama Kelli to get us a Titanic Pilsner Glass too! It will be a grand adventure! The boat, the Captain, his girls, Maddy and Patty, some cold drinks, cruising out on the lake! 

If you'd like your own Titanic Pilsner Glass to ride the high seas with, click the link below!

Titanic Glass Pilsner
Click Here to get your own Molly & Carter "12 Days of Christmas" gift - Day 5


Merry Christmas David Parker!
Love, Molly & Carter


Click Here to visit the Titanic Dogs web page!
Click Here to join Molly & Carter on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment