Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Molly & Carter's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 12

The 12th Day of Christmas!

Andrea Rolle - Human Resources Generalist

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me - a Titanic globe so pretty!


Why do we LOVE Andrea?! Not many people know it, but she is really funny! We get to share laughs and jokes all the time! She works at the corporate office, and she allows us to sit in her best, most comfortable chairs! Andrea has a very important job! She makes sure we get all of the quality crew members that we have been so blessed to have! All of the crew members that we have been gifting and boasting about have come through her doors first! You are doing a great job, Andrea!

We chose to give Andrea a Titanic Polar Bear Snow Globe! This globe made us think of Andrea because there is a mama bear and baby bear inside. She is soon to be a mama again! Maybe her bundle of joy will enjoy shaking up this snow globe when he is born!

Hello in there....can you hear me?

"Carter, the bears in there aren't alive. They can't hear you."

"But it looks like they are looking right up at me saying, 'Hello out there! Look at the beautiful snow!'"

"Snow? Let me see. Oooh...it looks like it's raining down Sonic ice!"

We love Sonic ice!

"Molly, wouldn't it be divine if it snowed like that on Christmas?"

"Yes! I had a dream about a white Christmas. It was early morning when we awoke from a deep sleep. Jamie was there, and Aunt Jaynee. They were wearing beautiful white gowns. We all sat together and giggled with excitement like little girls because we were going to open our gifts!"


Why are we in the MOD office?


"I don't know, Carter, it's a dream. There are always parts of the dream that don't make any sense! Now, where was I....oh yes, Princess Carina took me to the Christmas tree and told me to make a wish."

"Only pure wishes from a kind heart come true."


 "She told me to close my eyes as I thought about my deepest, truest wish... when I opened them - there she was! She was holding out a tiara in each hand!"

"Molly, your wish was pure and true."

"Your deepest, truest wish was for a tiara!?"


"No Carter, my deepest, truest wish was to have a beautiful gift to give to you, and when I opened my eyes there was a tiara for you, but there was one for me too. What do you think it means?"

"I think it means that you have finally learned that it is more blessed to give than to receive. Before, all you wanted were your own gifts, including a tiara, but when you had the chance to ask for anything you wanted, you chose to ask for a gift for me! Because your wish was pure and true, you got the gift to give away, but you were also given a gift."

"Wow, Carter, you really are brilliant! I think we have both learned the true meaning of Christmas!"

How about you? Are you a giver of gifts? Would this Titanic Polar Bear Snow Globe be right for the Titanic princess in your family? Whatever the gift, make sure and give it with love - you might just be surprised how much comes back to you!

Water Globe Polar Bear
Click Here to get your own Molly & Carter "12 Days of Christmas" gift - (Day 12)


Merry Christmas Andrea Rolle!
Love, Molly & Carter


Click Here to visit the Titanic Dogs web page!
Click Here to join Molly & Carter on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment