Saturday, December 1, 2012

Molly & Carter's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 1


The First Day of Christmas! 

Somer Jones - Admissions Crew
On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me – a Titanic bear so pretty!

Why do we LOVE Somer?! First, she is a natural beauty like us! Seriously though, she gives us the best kisses and hugs! We were so excited when she joined the crew, and it’s no wonder! She is sweet, loving, smart, and always makes our guests smile!
We chose to give Somer a Titanic Plush Bear! It is the Captain Bear! This bear reminds us of Somer because it is cute and cuddly!
Somer was so surprised when we gave her a present!

"Molly, why did you put this picture in the blog? It looks like I am going to bite her nose!"
"Stay out of my blog Carter. We are taking turns. Remember?"
"Ok, but I really love Somer and I want everyone to know that I was laughing in this picture because she was so surprised... and I was going to give her a kiss! It really is fun to give gifts!"
"Carter..."
"Ok, I am leaving now..."
I think Mama Kelli should get us this plush toy! It smells good!

As I was saying, this cute bear reminds us of Somer, and I really think she loved the gift! This was a great idea. My sister Carter is really kind and she is smart sometimes too!

"Aawwwww....thanks Molly."

"Carter!"

"Sorry! I'll stop interrupting."

"Thank you!"

I was just about to tell everyone how to get their own Titanic Plush Bear for the Titanic lovers in their family - OR - for their dogs! We love our plush toys!



Titanic Plush Captain Beanie

 Click Here  to get your own Molly & Carter "12 Days of Christmas" gift - (Day 1)


Merry Christmas Somer Jones!
Love, Molly & Carter



Click Here to visit the Titanic Dogs web page!
Click Here to join Molly & Carter on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment