Saturday, December 8, 2012

Molly & Carter's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 8

The 8th Day of Christmas!

Crystel Hopkins - Corporate Assistant

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me - a Titanic book you should read!



Why do we LOVE Crystel?! Crystel has always been very kind to us. Whenever we enter the corporate office, she greets us with a smile! She has worn many hats over the years like us! From booking flights, to researching and analyzing, to filing papers and organizing office space - she does it all! She has also pursued degrees in higher education! She has the brains and the beauty - also like us!

We chose to give Crystel a Titanic book: Clive Cussler's Raise the Titanic! This book reminded us of Crystel because we know she loves to read and she loves to learn!

She was so happy to receive this gift!


"Carter, I just got through saying that we have brains and beauty, that we are classy, and look at that tongue again!"

"I do have brains and beauty Molly. I can clean my nose with my tongue and look pretty while I do it!"

"It looks like we may have to get back to Beauty 101, Carter, and Miss Jamie may have to give us (meaning you) classes in good manners!"


I like to read A Little Book of Cavalier Wisdom

"Now, this book by Karen and Roy Schoen will help us brush up on the basics: For example, this page teaches us to practice good personal hygiene. Some other tips: always strive to look your very best; accessorize to enhance your natural beauty; and dress appropriately for special occasions.....oh yes, and here it is: don't clean your nose with your tongue while being photographed!"

"Okay Molly, how is this shot - I look like a real supermodel!"

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

"Carter, I really think our reading has paid off! You do look beautiful!"

Crystel has inspired us to be readers, and students too! We hope she enjoys reading Raise the Titanic! If you would like to get a book for the Titanic buff in your family, follow the link below!



Click Here to get your own Molly & Carter "12 Days of Christmas" gift - (Day 8)


Merry Christmas Crystel Hopkins!
Love, Molly & Carter

Click Here to visit the Titanic Dogs web page!
Click Here to join Molly & Carter on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment