Monday, December 3, 2012

Molly & Carter's 12 Days of Christmas- Day 3

The 3rd Day of Christmas!


Rodney Dobie - Cast Crew

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me - a Titanic hat you all need!


Why do we LOVE Rod!? Rod always takes time out of his day to give us belly rubs – and they are good belly rubs! We love him for showing us attention, but he also shows all of our guests his attention as well. He is expert in presenting detailed, historical information to our passengers! Our passengers and our crew can pose any question to him about Titanic, and if he doesn’t know it already he will research until he finds the answer! Now that is commitment!
We chose to give Rod a Titanic hat! It is very sharp looking with black and gold lettering! This hat reminded us of Rod because he could be a model for men's apparel! Just look at that face!
They should transfer Rod to the gift shop to sell hats!

Do you see what I mean? That's a model's face! Carter and I were both trying to make our lips do that, but I guess you have to be what they call "a natural."
"Hey Molly, I am a natural at singing! Do you want to hear my version of the 12 Days of Christmas!? Here it goes..."

"On the 3rd Day of Christmas my true love gave to me - a man named Rodney Dobey!"

"Carter! Act like a lady! And that's not how the song goes! And close your mouth!"

"I know but I like my version! And I just had my teeth cleaned so my smile sparkles!"

Okay Miss Sparkles, moving right along now.... Rod was really surprised when we called him to the Christmas tree to receive his gift! He even said he had been wanting a Titanic hat! We are good at this gift giving thing!

I wonder if they have these in pink?


I bet you are also wondering about how you can get a fancy Titanic hat like this one! If you'd like to get this or other apparel for the Titanic enthusiast in your family, follow the link below!

Adult Cap 1912
Click Here to get your own Molly & Carter "12 Days of Christmas" gift - Day 3


Merry Christmas Rod Dobey!
Love, Molly & Carter

Click Here to visit the Titanic Dogs web page!
Click Here to join Molly & Carter on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment